BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU BASED ON THE GRACIE BARRA PRINCIPLES
Since 2013, we have led the effort to bring high quality martial arts training to the Los Alamos, New Mexico and Hilltop community. During this time we have provided great leadership, training, and education to our students in their martial arts journey.
To train body, mind and spirit through the highest level of martial arts instruction as a vehicle for individual development and the strengthening of the family spirit, going beyond the "winning-losing" or contest philosophy.
What We've Achieved
- Established an environment where individuals or families can feel comfortable and free in their Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training.
- Children's classes that give guidance and individual attention with focus on doing the right thing while making sound choices.
- Cardio classes that invites individuals of all levels of fitness to train without fear or anxiety.
- Strong fundamentally sound training programs to lead our students to success.
- The LAB After School Programs, providing families alternatives with education set as a priority.
- The LAB SUMMER CAMP, provides a great place for children during the long summer break with a safe environment and strong educational component.
- Teens and Women only classes.
- Women's Self Defense and Kids Anti-Bully Programs that provide free training for the community.